Tuesday 2 August 2011

Shoes, Glorious Shoes!

You can probably tell I'm a bit shoe obsessed at the moment, but I'm a girl, so who can blame me? I've decided that it's far easier looking for wedding shoes than it is for a dress, and since I started my digging, I've found some amazing options.

I'm definitely not going to go down the traditional kitten heel route (sorry Mum!) but that's not to say I'm going to go as far as some of these brave ladies.

Which is your favourite?

Louboutin who? Forget the red sole, your wedding day requires (by law) you to have 'something blue' incorporated into your day, I can't think of a better way than having blue soles, can you?


I love these bad boys, completely doing away with the cream/white/champagne theme that wedding shoes normally take, how about taking your theme colour(s) and going with that? Not arguing, this woman's shoes are to die for.


I saw these shoes a while back and was just waiting for the right way to incorporate them into a post. I can't think of a sweeter way to make close friends a part of your day. Having messages of good luck and congratulations on your soles throughout your special day is practically tear-jerking! Even better, how about getting those who can't be with you on the day to sign them? Beautiful.


Most people will have seen something similar to this before, but I think the crystals look beautiful. I'm looking into where you can get this done, so will post again soon. Would be amazing if there were more word options as well!


To the lady who thought 'sod them all' I'm going to wear by favourite boots. I'm a boot girl, so I'm totally empathising. Wish I could see the rest of the dress, I bet she looks amazing.


Last but by no means least. Who said that if you get married on the beach you can't wear shoes? Check out these feet sandals. O. M. G. Such an inspired idea.


Which ones will you be going for?

Enjoy,

Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment