Friday 29 July 2011

Royal Wedding Mark Two

So, another Royal Wedding will be taking place this weekend, and I for one am excited to see the Royal Family rock up at a 'normal' traditional do. Let's face it, with the groom being the captain of the England Rugby team, there is sure going to be a maHOOsive piss up tomorrow evening up in Edinburgh.

With Zara choosing Stewart Parvin, her Grandmother's favourite designer, to do her dress, I'm a bit unsure what to expect. For me there's nothing too special in his collection, don't get me wrong, they're beautiful dresses, but not worthy of a Royal.



The ones I've chosen to put on here are the most 'out there' designs, and neither hit the mark if I'm honest.

It'll be a lovely wedding, they're totally inlove, and hey - that's what it's all about isn't it? (cough)


Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment