Friday 19 August 2011

Kim K Prepares For Her Big Day

Unless you've been living under a rock, or don't have Sky, you'll know that reality star and all round sex bomb Kim Kardashian is set to wed her sport star fiance Kris Humphries tomorrow in Los Angeles.
A red carpet regular, there's no doubt that Kim is one of those women who knows how to dress for her figure. Showing off her ample curves at every opportunity, I don't doubt that she'll look banging in, if rumours are to be believed, her 3 custom designed Vera Wang dresses.

Nothing's been let slip about her dress (or dresses), but after browsing Vera Wang's website (here) I'm hoping she picks out something like this...


Similar to the dress that Vera designed for Hilary Duff's big day, I think it would accentuate all her curves, whilst still adding the glamour factor with the big skirt and sequin detail.

I'm almost as excited about how she's going to have her make up and hair (yes I know, I'm a loser). She has the smoky eye and nude lip down to a tee, and I hope she doesn't stray too much from what looks best on her. However, she does experiment with her hair fairly often, so I am intrigued to see what she goes for, natural and wavy, up and chic, long and straight? Who knows. I've picked her fail safe hair styles below. Which one would you like to see her in?





Wedding pictures to be posted as soon as they come out!

Excitement,

Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment